ecoSTORE USA is a Trusted Partner of Healthy Child Healthy World
Healthy Child Healthy World is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit inspiring parents to protect young children from harmful chemicals.
They are leading a movement that educates parents, supports protective policies, and engages communities to make responsible decisions, simple everyday choices, and well-informed lifestyle improvements to create healthy environments where children and families can flourish.
Healthy Child Healthy World exists because tens of millions of American children now face chronic diseases and illnesses including cancer, autism, asthma, birth defects, ADD/ADHD, allergies, learning and developmental disabilities, as well as a host of lesser but disruptive ailments. Credible scientific evidence increasingly points to contaminants in our environments and toxic chemicals in everyday products as causing and contributing to many of these diseases.
For the past two decades Healthy Child Healthy World has been the nation’s leading organization of its kind. They help millions of parents, educators, health professionals, and the general public take action to create healthy environments and embrace green, non-toxic steps.
Purpose and Goals
- Expand awareness and understanding of environmental hazards to children’s health
- Help the public learn about healthier practices, solutions, and products in the marketplace
- Encourage daily action and informed lifestyle choices
- Create standards and policies for safer products, foods, materials, and chemicals used in the home – promoting safer options and new alternatives
- Advocate for and support corporate policies and governmental legislation that protect children from environmental risks
- Engage communities to make wise choices and responsible decisions so families can flourish
We are also partnered with the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics is a coalition effort launched in 2004 to protect the health of consumers and workers by securing the corporate, regulatory and legislative reforms necessary to eliminate dangerous chemicals from cosmetics and personal care products.
They work with more than 100 endorsing organizations, thousands of grassroots supporters and over 1,300 companies that have signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics. ecoSTORE USA is a signatory of the Campact.
The demand for safer personal care products is strong and growing. All signs indicate that innovative companies will continue to be responsive to this demand. The Campaign continues to educate the public on the importance of using safer products and continue work to change the regulatory system responsible for the safety of personal care products. ecoSTORE USA is proud to be among the companies to have met the Compact for Safe Cosmetics Compliance Requirements and is listed with them as a Champion Company.